Store not available

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I joined a new Team

I was invited to join Design Style It is a website that is promoted to designers. I made an application and was accepted. It seems like a very good fit for my work and I look forward to a long and fruitful collaboration.

In other news I have not been weaving at all, but am getting closer to listing all my rugs which has been quite a task. I still need to photograph some runners, but my dining room table is not long enough to do them justice. The weather outside is rather prohibitive when it comes to photographing right now so I may not get to them until spring.

I have gotten some doll house rugs made in some new and fun colors and hope to get pictures up soon. I have some rainbow, mint green and a darker blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment