Store not available

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sorry it has been such a long time

I hope to be a better blogger... I have had a bit of a setback with my right arm, which put my weaving way behind. In case you do not remember I slipped on the ice at the end of December and wrecked my shoulder. Turned out to be a torn rotator cuff tear and bicep tear. I have had physical therapy which has gotten me to a much improved plateau. I can now move the arm with a minimal amount of pain most of the time. Weaving is still slow as well as caning. I did managed to get a couple chairs done over the past couple months and finish off my green warp as well. Been getting rug uploaded onto ETSY slowly but surely.

Now I really need to kick some weaving butt. Spoke to a surgeon on Wednesday the 25th and now have surgeon scheduled for the 21st of May. Now that a deadline is looming (pun intended) I feel the pressure of getting all the weaving, felting and caning I can get done in 6 weeks possible.

Wound on a brown warp last night and hope to get it sleyed today. A lady is bringing over three chairs to cane today so I need to fit that it as well.














No comments:

Post a Comment